    Any ideas?

    Thanks,
    Sachin
    Sachin Salgarkar, Aug 4, 2006

  2. You could try looking at the Office Web Components

    =?Utf-8?B?Y2xpY2tvbg==?=, Aug 4, 2006

  3. Sorry i forgot the link

    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...2C-402E-4F72-97A5-E0FD290D4B76&displaylang=en

    =?Utf-8?B?Y2xpY2tvbg==?=, Aug 4, 2006
  4. For exporting in such an elaborate way you'll likely need a tool to help you
    out, such as one of these:

    http://SteveOrr.net/reviews/AsposeExcel.aspx
    http://SteveOrr.net/reviews/OfficeWriter.aspx

    You should also consider new VSTO:
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/vstudio/products/vsto/default.aspx

    --
    I hope this helps,
    Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP

    Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD], Aug 4, 2006
  5. Sachin Salgarkar

    ritzkandy

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    Steve,
    I have a similar requirement where in I have to generate a multi sheet excel workbook with the dataset results. Is there any way this can be achieved without using excel COM engine?

    Thanks!
    ritzkandy, Sep 11, 2008