Export PDF from Crystal Report .NET using ASP.NET

Guest

I'm able to view the report, but when I click the button on the webpage that shows the report to export into a different format it gives me an error on Export. Any help would be great

I keep getting the following error

Logon failed.

Exception Details: CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine.LogOnException: Logon failed

Source Error:

Line 95: myExportOptions.ExportDestinationType = ExportDestinationType.DiskFile
Line 96: myExportOptions.ExportFormatType = ExportFormatType.PortableDocFormat
Line 97:
Line 98: report.Export()
Line 99:

HERE IS MY CODE

private void Page_Load(object sender, System.EventArgs e

report = new MainProject.Reporting.crcustomerreport()

// Create connectio
SqlConnection objConn = new SqlConnection(ConfigurationSettings.AppSettings"ConnectionString")
SqlCommand myCommand = new SqlCommand("getCustomersNoOwnerIDReturned", objConn)
myCommand.CommandType = CommandType.StoredProcedure

SqlParameter parameterOwnerID2 = new SqlParameter("@OwnerID", SqlDbType.VarChar, 50);
parameterOwnerID2.Value = (string)Session"OwnersUserName"
myCommand.Parameters.Add(parameterOwnerID2)

SqlDataAdapter myAdapter = new SqlDataAdapter(myCommand)

MainProject.Reporting.dscustomerreport ds = new MainProject.Reporting.dscustomerreport()
myAdapter.Fill(ds, "Customers")

report.SetDataSource(ds)

CrystalReportViewer1.DisplayGroupTree = false
CrystalReportViewer1.DisplayToolbar = false

CrystalReportViewer1.ReportSource= report;

private void btnExport_Click(object sender, System.EventArgs e

ExportOptions myExportOptions
DiskFileDestinationOptions myDiskFileDestinationOptions

string myExportFile
report = new MainProject.Reporting.crcustomerreport()
myExportFile = @"C:\temp\" + Session.SessionID.ToString() + ".pdf"

myDiskFileDestinationOptions = new DiskFileDestinationOptions()

myDiskFileDestinationOptions.DiskFileName = myExportFile

myExportOptions = report.ExportOptions

myExportOptions.DestinationOptions = myDiskFileDestinationOptions
myExportOptions.ExportDestinationType = ExportDestinationType.DiskFile
myExportOptions.ExportFormatType = ExportFormatType.PortableDocFormat

report.Export()

Response.ClearContent()
Response.ClearHeaders()
Response.WriteFile(myExportFile)
Response.Flush()
Response.Close()

System.IO.File.Delete(myExportFile)

Can anyone tell me what I need to do to fix this problem. I'll need details, I'm new to Crystal Reports .NET

Thanks
Harold