Export PDF from Crystal Report .NET using ASP.NET

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by =?Utf-8?B?c3VpY2lkYWx0ZW5kZW5jaWVz?=, Feb 5, 2004.

  1. I'm able to view the report, but when I click the button on the webpage that shows the report to export into a different format it gives me an error on Export. Any help would be great

    I keep getting the following error

    Logon failed.

    Exception Details: CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine.LogOnException: Logon failed

    Source Error:

    Line 95: myExportOptions.ExportDestinationType = ExportDestinationType.DiskFile
    Line 96: myExportOptions.ExportFormatType = ExportFormatType.PortableDocFormat
    Line 97:
    Line 98: report.Export()
    Line 99:

    HERE IS MY CODE

    private void Page_Load(object sender, System.EventArgs e

    report = new MainProject.Reporting.crcustomerreport()

    // Create connectio
    SqlConnection objConn = new SqlConnection(ConfigurationSettings.AppSettings"ConnectionString")
    SqlCommand myCommand = new SqlCommand("getCustomersNoOwnerIDReturned", objConn)
    myCommand.CommandType = CommandType.StoredProcedure

    SqlParameter parameterOwnerID2 = new SqlParameter("@OwnerID", SqlDbType.VarChar, 50);
    parameterOwnerID2.Value = (string)Session"OwnersUserName"
    myCommand.Parameters.Add(parameterOwnerID2)

    SqlDataAdapter myAdapter = new SqlDataAdapter(myCommand)

    MainProject.Reporting.dscustomerreport ds = new MainProject.Reporting.dscustomerreport()
    myAdapter.Fill(ds, "Customers")

    report.SetDataSource(ds)

    CrystalReportViewer1.DisplayGroupTree = false
    CrystalReportViewer1.DisplayToolbar = false

    CrystalReportViewer1.ReportSource= report;

    private void btnExport_Click(object sender, System.EventArgs e

    ExportOptions myExportOptions
    DiskFileDestinationOptions myDiskFileDestinationOptions

    string myExportFile
    report = new MainProject.Reporting.crcustomerreport()
    myExportFile = @"C:\temp\" + Session.SessionID.ToString() + ".pdf"

    myDiskFileDestinationOptions = new DiskFileDestinationOptions()

    myDiskFileDestinationOptions.DiskFileName = myExportFile

    myExportOptions = report.ExportOptions

    myExportOptions.DestinationOptions = myDiskFileDestinationOptions
    myExportOptions.ExportDestinationType = ExportDestinationType.DiskFile
    myExportOptions.ExportFormatType = ExportFormatType.PortableDocFormat

    report.Export()

    Response.ClearContent()
    Response.ClearHeaders()
    Response.WriteFile(myExportFile)
    Response.Flush()
    Response.Close()

    System.IO.File.Delete(myExportFile)

    Can anyone tell me what I need to do to fix this problem. I'll need details, I'm new to Crystal Reports .NET

    Thanks
    Harold

    =?Utf-8?B?c3VpY2lkYWx0ZW5kZW5jaWVz?=, Feb 5, 2004