Export to Excel : File Open/Save prompt appears twice

Server Control

Hi,
I am exporting my datagrid to Excel using the standard Export to Excel
Method using :
dg.RenderControl(). and
Page.Response.AddHeader("Content-Disposition", "attachment;filename=" +
FullFileName); The problem is that while Exporting, the user is
prompted twice with "Open/Save As" dialog box on some machines. I am
using a Windows XP m/x and I do not get the dialog box twice.

Can somebody help me on this.