Exposing a C++ dll to c#

justinstahler

Using the .NET framework. I have created a win32 console application
DLL as my project type which I created a class inside that I want to
expose to c#

In c# I am able to add the dll as a resource and execute the code, but
the methods in the DLL are at least 1000% slower.

Any ideas why this may be happening?

Stuart Golodetz

Using the .NET framework. I have created a win32 console application
DLL as my project type which I created a class inside that I want to
expose to c#

In c# I am able to add the dll as a resource and execute the code, but
the methods in the DLL are at least 1000% slower.

Any ideas why this may be happening?

You're in the wrong newsgroup, unfortunately. Search Google Groups for a
Visual Studio or .NET newsgroup, they'll be more able to give you an answer.

Cheers,
Stu

P.S. There may be something wrong with your news client, you've sent the
same message five times :) Presumably it wasn't intentional?!

Default User

Stuart Golodetz wrote:

P.S. There may be something wrong with your news client, you've sent
the same message five times :) Presumably it wasn't intentional?!

He's using Google, so many things are wrong with it. One of the
wonderful things it does on occasion is give spurious error messages on
posting. Whether that was the OP's problem or not is difficult to say.

Brian

Stalemate

interesting, I searched C# on googlegroups, joined the first one I came
to. Typed up and submitted. Thanks for the heads up though.