Exposing a string array on a control - how to get PB support

Howard Dierking

I've got a custom server control where I need to provide the user the
ability to create a list of items items (I know that they will all be
strings). In the property browser, I want to use the default type editor
for string arrays (basically a textbox where items are seperated by new
lines), and in the html view, I want my list to be serialized in an
attribute to a comma-seperated string. When running on the server, however,
I want to be able to access this data as an array.

I would think that this would be a simple task -- in fact, I would think
that MS would have already provided a type converter for this sort of thing.
However, I am having a terrible time getting this to work -- can somebody
please give me some direction?

thanks,

_howard

Michael Schröder

Hi

I have the same problem and i'm trying to solve it here for days. Can you
please give me a hint, when you solved it?

thanks

Michael.