['ext.IsDOMString', 'ext.SplitQName']

Discussion in 'Python' started by Jindal, Pankaj, Dec 22, 2004.

  1. Hi,
    I am new to Python-XML programming. I am using python 2.3.4, py2exe 0.5.3,
    pyXML 0.8.4.
    While making executable by py2exe I am getting folowing warning:- The
    following modules appear to be missing ['ext.IsDOMString', 'ext.SplitQName']
    Even after trying the option:- setup.py py2exe --includes
    xml.sax.drivers2.drv_pyexpat I am getting the same Warning.

    Please, can anybody help me out..
    I will be highly obliged.
    Thanks and regards
    Pankaj Jindal

    Aeroflex E-Newsletter
    Subscribe now to receive Aeroflex newsletters. As a subscriber,
    you will receive all the latest Aeroflex and Racal Instruments
    Wireless Solutions news including upcoming products, specials
    and other Aeroflex related information.
    Sign up now for our FREE monthly newsletter
    http://www.aeroflex.com/aboutus/enewsletter/signup-form.cfm

    This email and any attached files are confidential and intended
    solely for the use of the individual/s or entity to whom it is
    addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify:-

    Racal Instruments Wireless Solutions Limited.
    An AEROFLEX Company. Visit our website at:-
    http://www.aeroflex.com/riws/

    This footnote also confirms that this email message has
    been swept for the presence of computer viruses.

    Jindal, Pankaj, Dec 22, 2004