['ext.IsDOMString', 'ext.SplitQName']

Jindal, Pankaj

Hi,
I am new to Python-XML programming. I am using python 2.3.4, py2exe 0.5.3,
pyXML 0.8.4.
While making executable by py2exe I am getting folowing warning:- The
following modules appear to be missing ['ext.IsDOMString', 'ext.SplitQName']
Even after trying the option:- setup.py py2exe --includes
xml.sax.drivers2.drv_pyexpat I am getting the same Warning.

Please, can anybody help me out..
I will be highly obliged.
Thanks and regards
Pankaj Jindal

Aeroflex E-Newsletter
Subscribe now to receive Aeroflex newsletters. As a subscriber,
you will receive all the latest Aeroflex and Racal Instruments
Wireless Solutions news including upcoming products, specials
and other Aeroflex related information.
Sign up now for our FREE monthly newsletter
http://www.aeroflex.com/aboutus/enewsletter/signup-form.cfm

This email and any attached files are confidential and intended
solely for the use of the individual/s or entity to whom it is
addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify:-
(e-mail address removed)

Racal Instruments Wireless Solutions Limited.
An AEROFLEX Company. Visit our website at:-
http://www.aeroflex.com/riws/

This footnote also confirms that this email message has
been swept for the presence of computer viruses.