extender provider properties not persisting !

JezB

I've written an extender provider for ASP.NET windows forms controls and web
controls. My windows forms solution works fine, but my ASP.NET solution does
not persist any property values I enter via the visual studio property grid.

Upon examination of the code within InitializeComponent I can see why : no
code is automatically embedded to call the Set method of my property.

Anyone have any ideas why ? Is there any solution ?

JezB

arghhh! I mean:

I've written an extender provider for windows forms controls and ASP.NET web
controls.

(of course)