    Anyone who can help me?

    Kind regrads,
    Manuel
    Manuel Trunk, Nov 17, 2004

  2. Hi Manuel,

    Just add a footer template with required fields and add a button with
    command name
    when u click the button the datagrid itemcommand fires.u can capture this
    and do the rest.

    i hop this will help u.

    Rgds,
    Thiruppathi S
    "Manuel Trunk" <Manuel > wrote in message
    > Hi,
    > I try to develop a server control which inherits from DataGrid and adds a
    > new/insert button to this grid. This is no problem, but I can't get the

    event
    > fired from this new button.
    > I tried everything, implementing INamingContainer and

    IPostBackDataHandler,

    Thiruppathi S, Nov 18, 2004

  3. Manuel Trunk

    Manuel Trunk Guest

    > Just add a footer template with required fields and add a button with
    > command name

    Hi Thiruppathi,

    the problem is that I don't have any template within a server control
    inherited from datagrid.

    Best regards,
    Manuel
    Manuel Trunk, Nov 18, 2004
  4. Hi Manuel,

    Create a ITemplate column and add this on datagrid on databinding
    for this you can see dynamically creating template column in datagrid in
    google

    Rgds,
    Thiruppathi S

    Thiruppathi S, Nov 18, 2004
  5. Manuel Trunk

    Manuel Trunk Guest

    Hi Thiruppathi,

    this could work, but I want to place the button below the datagrid and later
    I want to add an "editForm" which the user of the control specifies. Found no
    working solution for that until now.

    Regards,
    Manuel

    Manuel Trunk, Nov 18, 2004
  6. hi,

    where u want to add the editform

    Thiruppathi S, Nov 18, 2004
  7. Manuel Trunk

    Manuel Trunk Guest

    "Thiruppathi S" wrote:
    > hi,
    >
    > where u want to add the editform

    hi,
    the editform should be below the datagrid and the new button...
    Manuel Trunk, Nov 18, 2004