    How would i add this extra field into a CreateUserWizard control?

    Thanks

    Ash

    Ash, Nov 1, 2006

  2. you can add extra fields by converting the createuserwizard to a template
    control.

    But frankly - the membership api does not support this extra field and you
    could hack your way through by sending extra data via Context.Items - but
    it is still not supported and you are better off in writing your own authentication
    library...

    All the secuirty control have events you can handle to do your own logic,
    e.g. Login.Authenticate.

    ---
    Dominick Baier, DevelopMentor
    http://www.leastprivilege.com