    WindowsIdentity. If the latter, can someone post a sample on the best way to
    do this.

    Many Thanks
    Stokesy, Jul 15, 2005

  2. Probably the best bet is to implement a custom IPrincipal object with your
    special properties on it. You could provide implementation that inherit
    from WindowsPrincipal and implement your special interface and also provide
    other implementations that implement IPrincipal and your custom interface
    such as extending GenericPrincipal. This gives you maximum flexibility
    which is nice in a reusable framework.

    Joe K.

    Joe Kaplan \(MVP - ADSI\), Jul 15, 2005