Messages
1
Reaction score
0
external html
how to add a header to. all html pages
1. put this in your page
<script src="https://www.3schools.com/lib/w3.js"></script>
2. then where ever you want your html code, from the separate file,
to be included to your page:

template (my example)
Code:
   <!doctype html>
   <head>
   <title>....
   <link rel="stylessheet....
   <script src="https://www.w3schools.com/lib/w3.js"></script>
   </head>
   <dl>
   <dt><b><a name="....
   <script>w3.includeHTML();</script>

this did not work for me
any suggestions
thank you for your time and help
falcon

Joined
Aug 10, 2020
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
by PHP we can include header and footer in web. if you want to add header and footer in HTML the u should use jquery for that..
<head>
<title></title>
<script
src="https://code.jquery.com/jquery-3.3.1.js"
integrity="sha256-2Kok7MbOyxpgUVvAk/HJ2jigOSYS2auK4Pfzbm7uH60="
crossorigin="anonymous">
</script>
<script>
$(function(){