    help on this issue would be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks!

    Back to the shadows again!

    Doctor Memory, Sep 12, 2007

  2. Found the answer. I put:
    display:block;

    in the css section that DynamicMenuItemStyle links to.

    This enabled the dynamic portion of the menu to consider each entry
    selectable not just the text...
    Considering how common this must be I am surprised it took me this long to
    find an article on ASP.net that referred to this!

    Back to the shadows again!

    Doctor Memory, Sep 12, 2007