extract all hotmail email addresses in a file and store in separatefile

CBFalconer

Walter said:
'@' is apparently in the invariant code-sets (according to
wikipedia) but '$' and '`' are not, at least according to the
shading of the table (which might be wrong).
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EBCDIC

I vaguely remember reading some standard (about 30 years or more
ago) that mentioned the '$' code as being "monetary symbol". I
don't recall what, if anything, it said about '@' and '`'.