Extract fields from mail-header

Henrik

Hi!

I'm trying to extract the header-fields(To, From, CC, BCC, Subject...)
from a e-mail message. I get the raw e-mail(eml) in the form of a
String, but i can't seam to find any usefull classes that can help me
extract all this information...
I have looked at the javax.mail package, but most usefull classes
takes an inputStream, not a String. Does anyone have a clue or can
show me any working examples??

Thanks!

// Henrik