Extracting comment from C# source

Durango2008

Hello I am trying to create a documentation of my code comments by using the
command:
csc.exe /doc:file.xml

I am doing this for a Web application and the problem I am getting is that
it cannot find the ASP.NET controls that are defined within the .aspx files.

I was able to successfully do this with standalone class files within the
web app., however with the partial class files that are used for ASP.NET
pages I am having
problems doing this.
Specifically with the controls I create within the .aspx files.
I am not familiar with compiling this using command-line options however as
of now I have no choice due to my workstating with Visual Studio being
unavailable.

I just want to extract the comments into an XML file and I am stuck on this.
If anyone has any advice I'd appreciate it.