    page. (non visible components)
    As far as I could see, they were not in ControlCollection of the page.

    Thanks
    Victor Irzak, Apr 27, 2004

  2. Victor Irzak

    David Jessee Guest

    If the code is located inside an aspnet codebehind, or in the aspx file,
    then you can do this...
    Dim fi As System.Reflection.FieldInfo

    For Each fi In Me.GetType().GetFields
    If fi.FieldType().Equals(GetType(DataSet)) Then
    dim ds as DataSet = fi.GetValue(Me)
    'You can do something with the Dataset, now...this will execute for
    each dataset found
    End If
    Next

    David Jessee, Apr 28, 2004