    final version of the text - without the change history?

    Thanks in advance,

    Kevin

    =?Utf-8?B?S2V2aW4gSw==?=, Apr 5, 2006

  2. I suspect that you're going to have to execute a function to accept changes
    before doing the extraction. Of course that requires the server to
    manipulate Word objects.

    How are you extracting the text?

    Ken Cox - Microsoft MVP, Apr 5, 2006

  3. Re: Extracting text from a Word document via StreamReader - track

    Thanks Ken, but I've decided to go ahead and create a web form instead of
    having the application accept uploaded Word documents.

    Kevin

    =?Utf-8?B?S2V2aW4gSw==?=, Apr 6, 2006