FA:Software Source Translation: Fixed per 100 line Cost PL/M, Pascal, CHILL,

Bob Sheff

Subject: Interesting item on eBay web site item# 3683315115:
Software Source Translation: Fixed per 100 line Cost PL/M, Pascal, CHILL,
FORTRAN to C/C++

I saw this item for sale at eBay, The World's Online Marketplace TM, and
thought that you might be interested.

Title of item: Software Source Translation: Fixed 100 line Cost
Seller: bsheff
Starts: Jun-14-04 15:38:16 PDT
Ends: Jun-21-04 15:38:16 PDT
Price: Starts at $5.00

To bid on the item, go to:
http://cgi3.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISA...315115&category=182&ssPageName=ADME:B:EF:US:1

CBFalconer

Richard said:
Jeez, how obvious can you get?

Not only that, but he has spammed this to at least two newsgroups
so far. (c.a.e). If I find another I shall consider complaints
to ebay and yahoo.

Alan Balmer

Not only that, but he has spammed this to at least two newsgroups
so far. (c.a.e). If I find another I shall consider complaints
to ebay and yahoo.

In spite of the reply-to, it was actually posted through att.net. I've
forwarded it to their abuse address.