FA:Software Source Translation: Fixed per 100 line Cost PL/M, Pascal, CHILL,

Discussion in 'C Programming' started by Bob Sheff, Jun 17, 2004.

  1. Bob Sheff

    Bob Sheff Guest

    Subject: Interesting item on eBay web site item# 3683315115:
    Software Source Translation: Fixed per 100 line Cost PL/M, Pascal, CHILL,
    FORTRAN to C/C++

    I saw this item for sale at eBay, The World's Online Marketplace TM, and
    thought that you might be interested.

    Title of item: Software Source Translation: Fixed 100 line Cost
    Seller: bsheff
    Starts: Jun-14-04 15:38:16 PDT
    Ends: Jun-21-04 15:38:16 PDT
    Price: Starts at $5.00

    To bid on the item, go to:
    http://cgi3.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISA...315115&category=182&ssPageName=ADME:B:EF:US:1

    Bob Sheff, Jun 17, 2004

  2. Bob Sheff

    Richard Bos Guest

    Bob Sheff <> wrote:
    ^^^^^^^^^

    > I saw this item for sale at eBay,

    > Seller: bsheff

    Jeez, how obvious can you get?

    Richard

    Richard Bos, Jun 17, 2004

  3. Bob Sheff

    CBFalconer Guest

    Re: FA:Software Source Translation: Fixed per 100 line Cost PL/M,Pascal, CHILL,

    Richard Bos wrote:

    > Bob Sheff <> wrote:
    > ^^^^^^^^^
    >
    > > I saw this item for sale at eBay,

    > > Seller: bsheff

    > Jeez, how obvious can you get?

    Not only that, but he has spammed this to at least two newsgroups
    so far. (c.a.e). If I find another I shall consider complaints
    to ebay and yahoo.

    --
    fix (vb.): 1. to paper over, obscure, hide from public view; 2.
    to work around, in a way that produces unintended consequences

    CBFalconer, Jun 17, 2004
  4. Bob Sheff

    Alan Balmer Guest

    Re: FA:Software Source Translation: Fixed per 100 line Cost PL/M, Pascal, CHILL,

    On Thu, 17 Jun 2004 16:41:47 GMT, CBFalconer <>
    wrote:

    >Richard Bos wrote:
    >>
    >> Bob Sheff <> wrote:
    >> ^^^^^^^^^
    >>
    >> > I saw this item for sale at eBay,

    >> > Seller: bsheff

    >> Jeez, how obvious can you get?

    >Not only that, but he has spammed this to at least two newsgroups
    >so far. (c.a.e). If I find another I shall consider complaints
    >to ebay and yahoo.

    In spite of the reply-to, it was actually posted through att.net. I've
    forwarded it to their abuse address.

    --
    Al Balmer
    Balmer Consulting