    --
    _____
    DC G

    DC Gringo, Sep 8, 2004

  2. DC Gringo

    Scott Allen Guest

    Hi DC Gringo:

    Use the ExecuteNonQuery method of a command object when you have a
    query that does not return any rows. I don't believe the designer will
    set this up for you, but there is plenty of sample code around if you
    look, here is one KB article:

    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;310070

    --
    Scott