Failure of Python devs to deliver - Battle Police SIG

Mark Lawrence

Hi all,

It has become quite clear over the years that Python developers aren't
doing enough to push the language forward. A Battle Police SIG will
therefore be needed. Their sole task will be to ensure that all the
volunteers spend their time working on Python and not frivilous pursuits
like day jobs or leisure activities. The colours will be raised outside
of RR's home at 05:00 Saturday 02/03/2013.

For more data please contact RR directly, not me.