Faking TCP Sessions with Scapy

Jim Mellander

Hi all:

For various reasons, I want to take apache logs, and create actual
pcap packets that could plausibly have created those logs. Obviously,
a lot of the info would need to be faked, such as the actual page
contents that were served (we have a byte count), the ports, and a few
other details. Is there a library built on top of scapy (or other
pcap library) that can generate both parts of this transaction, if I
feed in the text to encapsulate? Or am I going to need to craft each
packet individually (which shouldn't be a big deal anyway, really)?

Thanks in advance