FAQ Topic - Why do some posts have <FAQENTRY> in them ?

Discussion in 'Javascript' started by FAQ server, May 24, 2007.

  1. FAQ server

    FAQ server Guest

    FAQ Topic - Why do some posts have <FAQENTRY> in them ?

    If a poster feels that the question they are answering should be
    covered in the FAQ, placing <FAQENTRY> in your post lets the FAQ
    robot collect the messages for easy review and inclusion. A Draft Proposal
    for the FAQ is requested and appreciated.

    The <FAQENTRY> should not be used in posts except in
    conjunction with a suggestion/proposal for the FAQ. It should
    also not be literally quoted in replies, instead it should be
    partly obscured as, e.g. <FAQ**TRY> or similar.

    ===
    comp.lang.javascript FAQ is at http://jibbering.com/faq/index.html.
    The FAQ workers are a group of volunteers.

    FAQ server, May 24, 2007

  2. FAQ server

    VK Guest

    On May 24, 3:00 am, "FAQ server" <> wrote:

    Sorry for making an underwear laundry on public but coming back to
    http://groups.google.com/group/comp.lang.javascript/msg/1c536fa54e9e452d
    and the thread, may I humbly suggest to replace

    VK, May 24, 2007