Fast Food nutrition database

Kelly

Hi!
I wanted to invite you to visit my website, DietFacts.com. This project
started 10 years ago when my father was diagnosed with diabetes. He
really enjoys dining out with family and friends but wasn't sure what
he could eat. So I began to collect restaurant nutrition guides and
food labels. Now the DietFacts database contains hundreds of
restaurants and around 30,000 food items. If you don't see your
favorite food or restaurant listed, please let me know!

To see the list of restaurants, go here:
http://www.DietFacts.com/fastfood

Or to search the entire databse, try this:
http://www.DietFacts.com/find

Enjoy!
___