Fedora 5 Java ExpectJ Threading

gibboda

I have a system with Fedora 5 with Java 5 update 7 running. I have
ExpectJ install for interacting with the cisco vpn client to pass
necessary information to connect to a vpn server. The issue I have run
into is trying to create threading to execute the vpn client and put it
in the background but it does not put it into the background. A Test
Example of my code:

1 import java.io.*;
2 import java.lang.*;
3 import expectj.*;
4
5
6 public class MyTest implements Runnable
7 {
8 public void run()
9 {
10 try{
11 Myvpnconnect.main(null); //Calling My VPN Connection Class
12 }
13 catch(expectj.ExpectJException ie)
14 {
15 System.out.println(ie);
16 }
17 }
18 public static void main(String[] args)
19 {
20 Thread ft = new Thread(new MyTest()); //My Thread
21 ft.start();
22 }
23 }

Thank you for any suggestions and advice,
DG