fetch content from google results

foo bar baz qux

[snip]

NO FEEDBACK LOOPS!
The zerg alias revealed himself as Twisted a couple of months ago
[rest of bullshit deleted]

No, he did not.
[a huge amount of off-topic and irrelevant nonsense deleted]

You are posting to the wrong newsgroup. In fact, you are breathing the
wrong planet's air. Go away.
So reminiscent of Twisted/bbound/nebulous99/twerpinator/reckoning54/
scuzwalla (Paul).

You are confused. Twisted, bbound, nebulous99, twerpinator,
rechoning54, and scuzwalla are all the same person, yes, but that
person's name is not Paul.

Hey Paul, why have you created the "Ben Phillips" ID? Problems?

The ScuzzBuster

[snip]

No. You are supposed to be gone.
Hey Paul, why have you created the "Ben Phillips" ID? Problems?

My name is not Paul.
My name is not Ben.

Your posts are useless, incorrect, and off-topic for this newsgroup.

Go away.

Arne Vajhøj

What I write in response to foo bar baz qux is no skin off your nose.

Wrong.

When you post to usenet you post to everybody.

If you don't want that then send personal email.
No, he did not.

Sure did.

The chance that two persons with that type of delusions exist
is so small that we will rule that out.

Arne

Arne Vajhøj

The said:
You are confused. Twisted, bbound, nebulous99, twerpinator,
rechoning54, and scuzwalla are all the same person, yes, but that
person's name is not Paul.

It is pretty well documented in previous threads that you
are Paul Derbyshire.

Do you want me to find and repost the links ?

Arne

Arne Vajhøj

prabesh said:
I can't understand what is going on.This is just one of my college
project.I don't care if its legal or eagle to fetch the content from
google.If i cant get the text from google i will complete my project
with text documents.My main concept is Conceptual not google but i
would prefer to do the project with the search engine.

You asked a question.

Roland answered the technical part.

Peter reminded me that you need to check whether your
usage of Google comply with their Terms of Service.

Two times good advice.

You got the code working.

And I assume you that you have studied the Google ToS
to see if your usage comply or not. We really don't know
what you are trying to develop since we have only seen
some simple code to demo the problem.

Then Paul D under a couple of his pseudonyms tried to tell
you that you should not worry about Google ToS, because
they could not detect what you are doing, because they
could not really do anything against you even if they
did find out, that it did not do any harm, that people
following the rules were the ones guilty in holocaust,
that smart people evaluate whether they will follow the
rules etc..

That was very bad advice.

I assume that you want a career in IT/business/whatever. It
is not a good career move to publicly state that one does
not care about ToS's.

Paul D does not have that problem, because he has already
made sure that he will only get a career when pigs can fly.

We are just trying to point out that you do not want to
follow in Paul D's footsteps.

That is what is going on.

Arne

nebulous99

[snip]

NO FEEDBACK LOOPS!

What I write in response to Lars Enderin is no skin off your nose.
What I write in response to foo bar baz qux is no skin off your nose.

[insult deleted]

No. None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me
are at all true.
When you post to usenet you post to everybody.

If you don't want that then send personal email.

You don't understand.

I have been publicly attacked and falsely accused. I must post my
rebuttal in public, before the same audience, or it will not be
effective. However, I want that rebuttal to be left alone. I don't
want you replying to it. I don't want anyone replying to it. I just
want to set the record straight, and then I want it left at that.

You may want otherwise, but what you want is irrelevant. It's my name
that you're trying to sully. I decide what happens to my name, not
you. You have no right to behave in the abusive manner that you are
displaying.

Now go away and leave me alone.
Sure did.

No, he did not. I am not Zerg. How many times must I repeat myself,
you fucking moron?
[vicious insult deleted]

No, you're the crazy one.

None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me are at
all true.

nebulous99

[snip]

NO FEEDBACK LOOPS!

What I write in response to foo bar baz qux is no skin off your nose.
You are confused. Twisted, bbound, nebulous99, twerpinator,
rechoning54, and scuzwalla are all the same person, yes, but that
person's name is not Paul.

[lies and other bullshit deleted]

Stop lying.

My name is not Paul.

nebulous99

Then Paul D

Nobody with that name has posted to this thread, at least that I know
of.
[numerous insults and other mischaracterizations deleted]

My name is not Paul.

None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me are at
all true.

nebulous99

Arne Vajhøj

What I write in response to Lars Enderin is no skin off your nose.

What you write to public usenet is for everybody.

Wait - I already told you that (see a few lines below).

Did you not understand that ?
You don't understand.

I have been publicly attacked and falsely accused. I must post my
rebuttal in public, before the same audience, or it will not be
effective. However, I want that rebuttal to be left alone. I don't
want you replying to it. I don't want anyone replying to it. I just
want to set the record straight, and then I want it left at that.

You may not want people to reply, but obvious people do reply.
You may want otherwise, but what you want is irrelevant. It's my name
that you're trying to sully. I decide what happens to my name, not
you.

As explained to you several times before, then you have already
ruined your own name extremely effectively. None of us will be able
to make your name look worse.

Arne

nebulous99

What you write to public usenet is for everybody.

That would be true in the normal circumstance where the purpose of
posting is to actually discuss a topic like intelligent, rational
adults.

But that is not your purpose, is it?

Your purpose is to defame me in front of a worldwide audience. Which
means I need to post my rebuttal where it will be seen by that same
audience.

Do not mistake my rebuttals for any kind of discussion of anything
with you. I am not writing my rebuttal for you. In fact, I would love
it if you didn't even see it, but everybody else who saw your posts
full of vicious lies did see it. I am writing my rebuttal for them --
for the unsuspecting public that you are dishonestly trying to
mislead.

In light of that, the correct interpretation is that my posts in
response to you, Lars, and the like are for everyone EXCEPT you, Lars,
and the like. Your minds are obviously already made up anyway, and all
you ever do in response to them is post more vicious lies, so it
really is best if you lot ignore all of my postings and leave them in
peace for the general public to read undisturbed.
Wait - I already told you that (see a few lines below).

Did you not understand that ?

I understood it perfectly. I just did not agree with it, because it
presupposes a particular purpose and form of interaction that bears no
relationship to what's actually going on here.
I have been publicly attacked and falsely accused. I must post my
rebuttal in public, before the same audience, or it will not be
effective. However, I want that rebuttal to be left alone. I don't
want you replying to it. I don't want anyone replying to it. I just
want to set the record straight, and then I want it left at that.

[threat deleted]

I don't respond well to threats.
You may want otherwise, but what you want is irrelevant. It's my name
that you're trying to sully. I decide what happens to my name, not
you.

[implied vicious insults deleted][false accusation of self-attack
deleted]

No, you're the awful one.

None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me are at
all true.

nebulous99

[misquotes me and calls me a liar]

Do not misquote me again. Your post contained supposed "quoted
material" that did not occur in the post that you followed up to nor
summarize material that did. That is incorrect. Stop being dishonest.

You're the liar.

None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me are at
all true.
Stop lying.

[implied insult deleted]

It was a "stop lying".