    The execuble program can be catched here http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YY75VK6A
    for the source code write me on
    , Feb 3, 2009

  2. Larry Gates Guest

    On Tue, 3 Feb 2009 15:48:32 -0800 (PST), wrote:

    > I have realized a program that reproduced the music of the series of
    > Fibonacci
    >
    > The execuble program can be catched here http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YY75VK6A
    > for the source code write me on

    I have published such sequences in Dr. Sloane's encyclopedia:

    http://www.research.att.com/~njas/sequences/

    They now have an option to hear your sequence. My entry includes a
    generating function that unites two infinite families of growth sequences,
    including Leonardo de Pisa's. My name will be there as long as computers
    hum.

    His original data were wrong. They went:
    0 1 2 3 5 8 ....

    I think it's an example similar to the data set of Gregor Mendel, in terms
    of motivation.
    --
    larry gates

    : What do people think?
    What, do people think? :)
    -- Larry Wall in <>
    Larry Gates, Feb 6, 2009

  3. Phil Carmody Guest

    Larry Gates <> writes:
    > On Tue, 3 Feb 2009 15:48:32 -0800 (PST), wrote:
    >
    >> I have realized a program that reproduced the music of the series of
    >> Fibonacci

    > His original data were wrong. They went:
    > 0 1 2 3 5 8 ....

    Loon. You've confused mathematics with methamphetics.

    Phil
    --
    I tried the Vista speech recognition by running the tutorial. I was
    amazed, it was awesome, recognised every word I said. Then I said the
    Phil Carmody, Feb 6, 2009
  4. Larry Gates Guest

    On Fri, 06 Feb 2009 06:46:50 +0200, Phil Carmody wrote:

    > Larry Gates <> writes:
    >> On Tue, 3 Feb 2009 15:48:32 -0800 (PST), wrote:
    >>
    >>> I have realized a program that reproduced the music of the series of
    >>> Fibonacci

    >> His original data were wrong. They went:
    >> 0 1 2 3 5 8 ....

    > Loon. You've confused mathematics with methamphetics.
    >
    > Phil

    You are a little science pussy.

    Do not mock your elders.
    --
    larry gates

    The way these things go, there are probably 6 or 8 kludgey ways to do
    it, and a better way that involves rethinking something that hasn't
    been rethunk yet.
    -- Larry Wall in <>
    Larry Gates, Feb 6, 2009
  5. Larry Gates Guest

    On Fri, 06 Feb 2009 06:46:50 +0200, Phil Carmody wrote:

    > Larry Gates <> writes:
    >> On Tue, 3 Feb 2009 15:48:32 -0800 (PST), wrote:
    >>
    >>> I have realized a program that reproduced the music of the series of
    >>> Fibonacci

    >> His original data were wrong. They went:
    >> 0 1 2 3 5 8 ....

    > Loon. You've confused mathematics with methamphetics.
    >
    > Phil

    I just wanted to say **** yourself again. I spent many hours reading
    feeble nachos to attain this verity.

    What do you do?
    --
    larry gates

    Your csh still thinks true is false. Write to your vendor today and tell
    them that next year Configure ought to "rm /bin/csh" unless they fix their
    blasted shell. :) -- Larry Wall in Configure from the perl distribution
    Larry Gates, Feb 6, 2009
  6. Larry Gates <> writes:
    > On Fri, 06 Feb 2009 06:46:50 +0200, Phil Carmody wrote:
    >> Larry Gates <> writes:

    >>> His original data were wrong. They went:
    >>> 0 1 2 3 5 8 ....

    >> Loon. You've confused mathematics with methamphetics.
    >>
    >> Phil

    > I just wanted to say **** yourself again. I spent many hours reading
    > feeble nachos to attain this verity.
    >
    > What do you do?

    Larry, I'm curious: have you ever posted anything useful and relevant
    here? By "relevant", I mean something related to the C programming
    language.

    Nokia
    Keith Thompson, Feb 6, 2009
  7. Phil Carmody Guest

    Larry Gates <> writes:
    > On Fri, 06 Feb 2009 06:46:50 +0200, Phil Carmody wrote:
    >> Larry Gates <> writes:

    >>> His original data were wrong. They went:
    >>> 0 1 2 3 5 8 ....

    >> Loon. You've confused mathematics with methamphetics.

    > You are a little science pussy.

    Who cares if I am or am not - let's ask google's opinion:

    Exhibit A)
    Results 1 - 10 of about 79 for "Math Professor Phil Carmody".

    Exhibit B)
    No results found for "Math Professor Larry Gates".

    > Do not mock your elders.

    I tend to mock my inferiors. Senility is certainly a starting point.

    Phil
    Phil Carmody, Feb 6, 2009
  8. Default User Guest

    Keith Thompson wrote:

    > Larry, I'm curious: have you ever posted anything useful and relevant
    > here? By "relevant", I mean something related to the C programming
    > language.

    At this junction, I would have to question the utility of further
    replies to Mr. Gates. As such, I have regretfully come to the decision
    to insert his identifier into my newsreader's killfile. Each would, of
    course, have to make his or her own decision regarding that matter.

    Brian

    --
    Day 3 of the "no grouchy usenet posts" project
    Default User, Feb 6, 2009