File::Find Problems with ntfs compressed folders

Discussion in 'Perl Misc' started by John Armsby, Jun 30, 2003.

  1. John Armsby

    John Armsby Guest

    My apologies if this has already been posted.... Just point where...

    I am using the following script to get file path, filename, and
    timestamp. Worked fine until the NT guys started compressing folders.
    I can point the script explicitly at a compressed folder and it will
    recurse down. Unfortunately it does not seem to "see" compressed
    folders by default and then recurse down.

    Is there an update to this somewhere??

    #!c:\perl\bin\perl -w

    # power.pl uses the arc server name and returns the full path and file
    name
    # along with the timestamp of the file......

    use File::Find;

    # find \&Getit , 'develop/';
    # find \&Getit , 'j:/depts/wspproje/projectd/library/';
    # find \&Getit , '\\\HDQ_Doc1/Vol1/depts/wsp projects/project
    documents/library';
    find \&Getit , '\\\myServer.domain.com/PowerServer/';

    sub Getit
    {
    if ( -f && (@FileStat = stat) )
    {
    $FileName =$File::Find::name;
    $FileTime = $FileStat[9];
    $LocalFileTime =localtime($FileTime);
    $FileName =~s|/|\\|g; # added to replace foreward slashes with
    back slashes... 4/26/00
    $FileName =~s|\\\\10\.228\.128\.11||g;
    $FileName =~s|\\PowerServer|PowerServer|g;
    print("\n$FileName|$LocalFileTime");

    John
    John Armsby, Jun 30, 2003