    C:/Perl/site/lib/File/Touch.pm line 92.
    Fcntl::AUTOLOAD() called at C:/Perl/site/lib/File/Touch.pm line 92
    File::Touch::touch('a.txt') called at p4.pl line 7
    Domenico Discepola, Jan 27, 2004

  2. Domenico Discepola

    ko Guest

    Domenico Discepola wrote:
    > Hello. I'm trying to use the File::Touch module and I get the error below.
    > I'm using Activestate 5.8.2. Build 808 on Windows XP. Any thoughts?
    >
    > TIA
    >
    > ##########
    > #!perl
    > use strict;
    > use warnings;
    > use diagnostics;
    > use File::Touch;
    >
    > my $result = File::Touch::touch('a.txt');
    >
    > exit 0;

    [snip error message]

    If all you need is the default behavior, you can touch one or more files
    with a one-liner:

    perl -MExtUtils::Command -e touch FILE1 FILE2 ...

    Because ExtUtils::Command::touch() takes input from @ARGV, you need to
    do something like this to use in a script:

    #!/usr/bin/perl -w
    use strict;
    use ExtUtils::Command();

    my @files = qw[one two three];