File upload

Guest

Hi!
I have a problem with a page that i have, on this page i'm downloading a
file and after i download the file i proced to upload on file. the download
works fine but when i upload load the file i get the following error:HTTP/1.1
200 OK Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 09:31:52 GMT Server: Microsoft-IIS/6.0
MicrosoftOfficeWebServer: 5.0_Pub X-Powered-By: ASP.NET X-AspNet-Version:
1.1.4322 Cache-Control: private Content-Type: text/html; charset=utf-8
upload the file and freezes, a can seen to find the problem. Thanks for the
help

Michael D. Ober

Check on the size limit for uploads on your web-site. It's a configuration
item in the web.config file.

Mike Ober.

Michael D. Ober

Just got to work. The web.config entry is:

<httpRuntime maxRequestLength = "50000" />

and it is in the <system.web> section of the web.config file. The number is
the number of KB you will allow.

Mike Ober.