FileNotFoundException

Discussion in 'Java' started by veruca, Mar 14, 2005.

  1. veruca

    veruca Guest

    Hi,

    I would like my applet to call Inference Engine of some Expert System. I
    did do the following:

    <applet code=JDONApplet height=487 width=625>
    <param name=INPUT value=summer3.jdn>
    </applet>

    and:

    public void init() {

    try
    {
    String [] argv = new String[] {};
    String s = getParameter("INPUT");
    if (s != null)
    argv = new String[] {s};
    File file = new File (argv[0]);

    String s1 = file.getName();
    String s2 = file.getAbsolutePath();

    if(fc instanceof QFormController)
    ((QFormController)fc).OpenExistingProject(file);
    if(s1.indexOf(".jdn") > 0)
    s1 = s1.substring(0, s1.indexOf(".jdn"));
    if(mf instanceof JDONApplet)
    ((QFormController)fc).ForwardChaining(mf);
    }
    catch(Exception exception)
    {
    (new ErrorForm(exception.toString())).show();

    First, I had exception:
    java.security.AccessControlException:access
    denied(Java.util.PropertyPermission user.dir read)
    than I set mypolicy in policytool and now I have following exception:
    java.io.FileNotFoundException: summer3.jdn (The system cannot find the
    file specified).
    What’s the problem? If somebody know, please help me!

    veruca, Mar 14, 2005

  2. You might want to try giving the absolute path of the file in the PARAM
    section.

    -cheers,
    Manish

    Manish Pandit, Mar 14, 2005