    clicks on it?

    Thanks in advance,
    RK.
    rk, Nov 8, 2003

  2. RK,

    Depending on the browser the client machines will be using your best bet is
    probably to use DHTML. The client browsers will have to support a mix of CSS
    and Javascript. Using <div></div> tags with hidden or visible styles around
    the drop down lists would achieve what you are looking for.

    Sincerely,

    --
    S. Justin Gengo, MCP
    Web Developer