Filtering List Of Css Styles Available

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Building Controls' started by Phil, Oct 11, 2007.

  1. Phil

    Phil Guest

    Hello fellow Comrades,
    I am writing a custom control and trying to only return a specifi list
    of styles available to select from the dropdown list of CssClass.

    I know it is similar to filtering the list of controls available to select
    from such as:

    Public Class MyCustomEditor
    Inherits ControlIDConverter

    Protected Overrides Function FilterControl(ByVal control As
    System.Web.UI.Control) As Boolean
    If control.ID.EndsWith("test") Then
    Return True
    Else
    Return False
    End If
    End Function
    End Class

    This class will only return controls that end with "test", i am looking to
    do the same with CssClass.

    Many Thanks In Advance
    Phil
    Phil, Oct 11, 2007