Final CFP: 2008 International Workshop on Multi-Core Computing Systems

Discussion in 'VHDL' started by SP, Oct 29, 2007.

  1. SP

    SP Guest

    EXTENDED PAPER SUBMISSION DEADLINE: November 20, 2007
    2008 International Workshop on Multi-Core Computing Systems
    (MuCoCoS'08)

    Barcelona, Spain, March 4 - 7, 2008; in conjunction with CISIS'08.

    <http://www.par.univie.ac.at/~pllana/mucocos08>