Find datagrid height dynamically

RJN

Hi

I need to find the datagrid height dynamically based on the no. of
records in the grid. I have set the height for the Item style and
alternating item style. But I can not depend on this since some of the
records might get wrapped and hence I need to find this dynamically.
Based on the grid height, I need to align another table in my page. Is
there a way to do this?

Thanks

rjn

Eliyahu Goldin

It's a client-side task. You should read/set table height in onload and
resize client events.

Eliyahu

RJN

I couldn't get the height on the client side. I tried table.style.height
and row.style.height.