find grid view particular item

vinodkus

dear sir/madam
I have displayed data in gridview. after display of data i want some
particular data from gridview by using index of that data in gridview.
please tell me how it is possible
like by using rows or column in a table we can find what is the
particular item in a paricular cells of table.

For eg. this is data displayed in gridview
and I want value A4 then what should i write to find this value.
EMPID NAME SALARY
E001 A1 1000
E002 A2 2000
E003 A3 3000