Find value of some key

Tim Rentsch

BruceS said:
On Jun 23, 11:55 am, Vincenzo Mercuri <[email protected]>
wrote:

When I was teaching, I would tell the students "English is the de
facto lingua franca of the Internet." I thought it was pretty funny,
but it seemed to fly right by most of the students.
FWIW, I've read C written by Poles, French, Russians, Chinese, and
others, and found that good code was still easy to follow. Sure,
having identifiers and comments in one's own language is helpful, but
I'd rather read well-structured code where the names are (to me)
unrelated to purpose than the all-too-common code where the names
mislead.
I almost added a closing little joke, but decided against, as I've
previously overestimated clc regulars' humor quotient.

Some folks have a humor quotient; others have only a humor
remainder.