Finding exact location of project files from intranet address

Michelle Ang

I have a aspx project, I'm using web developer 2005.
I am currently trying to locate the exact location of my project. I have
no clue how to do it as I only know the intranet address. like the
localhost and all.

I need to find out the exact location of the project from the intranet
address which is only any name. Is there anyway to find out?

Sorry if my post is unclear, im not really sure how to explain what i
want.