Finding Jar external references

John Smith

Is it possible to find all the external references classes and methods in a
jar file. I have a file and I want to find out what other jars etc it needs
without having to run it and see what fails.

Many Thanks

Jon

Guest

John said:
Is it possible to find all the external references classes and methods in a
jar file. I have a file and I want to find out what other jars etc it needs
without having to run it and see what fails.

Theoretically it is impossible because
it depends on ClassLoader behaviour at run-time.

- Dario