    Error Console in FF and the JavaScript Console in Safari. What is
    the equivalent uin IE 7 and where do I go to find it?

    PS. I am not a Weendoze user.

    VAXman- @SendSpamHere.ORG, Jul 13, 2007

  2. VAXman-  @SendSpamHere.ORG

    d d Guest

    VAXman- @SendSpamHere.ORG wrote:
    > With Firefox and Safari, I can find errors in javascript with the
    > Error Console in FF and the JavaScript Console in Safari. What is
    > the equivalent uin IE 7 and where do I go to find it?
    >
    > PS. I am not a Weendoze user.

    In IE7, click on the Tools icon drop-down menu and select Internet
    Options. Choose the Advanced tab. In the Browsing section, untick
    "Disable Script Debugging (Internet Explorer)" and untick "Other"
    which is right after it. Add a tick to "Display a notification about
    every script error".

    You can install the Microsoft Script Debugger (free from Microsoft and
    findable via google) or Visual Studio (not free). Both will let you
    debug JavaScript.

    ~dd

    d d, Jul 13, 2007

  3. VAXman-  @SendSpamHere.ORG

    Sudrien Guest

    On Jul 13, 5:29 pm, VAXman- @SendSpamHere.ORG wrote:
    > With Firefox and Safari, I can find errors in javascript with the
    > Error Console in FF and the JavaScript Console in Safari. What is
    > the equivalent uin IE 7 and where do I go to find it?
    >
    > PS. I am not a Weendoze user.
    > --
    > VAXman- A Bored Certified VMS Kernel Mode Hacker VAXman(at)TMESIS(dot)COM
    >
    > "Well my son, life is like a beanstalk, isn't it?"

    You might also want to bookmark the MSDN JScript reference -
    http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/yek4tbz0.aspx. MS's script
    debugger usually isn't as helpful as the others.

    -Sud.

    Sudrien, Jul 14, 2007