    Thanx in advance...

    Jacob...
    , Apr 18, 2006

  2. there is no handy way. the most common approach is to do a binary
    serialization to a memory buffer, and measure the buffer size for an
    estimate.

    -- bruce (sqlwork.com)

    bruce barker \(sqlwork.com\), Apr 18, 2006

    Hi Bruce..

    Thanx for kind response.Can u jus explain how to perform the
    "binary serialization" in my appln. Can u give me simple code samples
    for this???

    Thanx,
    Jacob.
    , Apr 19, 2006