Finding XSD Schema information

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Andrew Cooper, Sep 24, 2008.

  1. I've got this snippet from an XSD file in my application...

    ---------------------------
    <TableAdapter BaseClass="System.ComponentModel.Component"
    DataAccessorModifier="AutoLayout, AnsiClass, Class, Public"
    DataAccessorName="usp_Billing_Report_by_MainTableAdapter"
    GeneratorDataComponentClassName="usp_Billing_Report_by_MainTableAdapter"
    Name="usp_Billing_Report_by_Main"
    UserDataComponentName="usp_Billing_Report_by_MainTableAdapter">
    <MainSource>
    <DbSource ConnectionRef="NewReportingConnectionString (Web.config)"
    DbObjectName="NewReporting.dbo.usp_Billing_Report_by_Main"
    DbObjectType="StoredProcedure" FillMethodModifier="Public"
    FillMethodName="FillMonthlyBillingReport" GenerateMethods="Both"
    GenerateShortCommands="false"
    GeneratorGetMethodName="GetMonthlyBillingReport"
    GeneratorSourceName="FillMonthlyBillingReport"
    GetMethodModifier="Public" GetMethodName="GetMonthlyBillingReport"
    QueryType="Rowset" ScalarCallRetval="System.Object, mscorlib,
    Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089"
    UseOptimisticConcurrency="false"
    UserGetMethodName="GetMonthlyBillingReport"
    UserSourceName="FillMonthlyBillingReport">
    <SelectCommand>
    <DbCommand CommandType="StoredProcedure" ModifiedByUser="false">
    <CommandText>dbo.usp_Billing_Report_by_Main</CommandText>
    <Parameters>
    <Parameter AllowDbNull="true" AutogeneratedName=""
    DataSourceName="" DbType="Int32" Direction="ReturnValue"
    ParameterName="@RETURN_VALUE" Precision="10" ProviderType="Int"
    Scale="0" Size="4" SourceColumnNullMapping="false"
    SourceVersion="Current" />
    <Parameter AllowDbNull="true" AutogeneratedName=""
    DataSourceName="" DbType="AnsiString" Direction="Input"
    ParameterName="@StartDate" Precision="0" ProviderType="VarChar"
    Scale="0" Size="10" SourceColumnNullMapping="false"
    SourceVersion="Current" />
    <Parameter AllowDbNull="true" AutogeneratedName=""
    DataSourceName="" DbType="AnsiString" Direction="Input"
    ParameterName="@EndDate" Precision="0" ProviderType="VarChar" Scale="0"
    Size="10" SourceColumnNullMapping="false" SourceVersion="Current" />
    </Parameters>
    </DbCommand>
    </SelectCommand>
    </DbSource>
    </MainSource>
    <Mappings>
    <Mapping SourceColumn="MainAcctNum" DataSetColumn="MainAcctNum" />
    <Mapping SourceColumn="MainAcctName" DataSetColumn="MainAcctName" />
    <Mapping SourceColumn="AutoAttnTime" DataSetColumn="AutoAttnTime" />
    <Mapping SourceColumn="OperatorTime" DataSetColumn="OperatorTime" />
    <Mapping SourceColumn="PatchTime" DataSetColumn="PatchTime" />
    <Mapping SourceColumn="NumCalls" DataSetColumn="NumCalls" />
    </Mappings>
    <Sources />
    </TableAdapter>

    I'm looking for information on all the possible tags or properties that
    can be used with the <DBCommand> tag. Where is this information? I'm
    Googling it but not being very successful.

    Thanks,

    Andrew

    Andrew Cooper, Sep 24, 2008