firefox 1.5 reloads wrong page when reloading a frameset

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Eyal, Feb 27, 2007.

  1. Eyal

    Eyal Guest

    hi to all,

    i have the following:
    frames.html:
    <head>
    </head>
    <frameset cols="*,*">
    <frame src="a.html" name="a" />
    <frame src="http://google.com" name="b" />
    </frameset>

    a.html:
    <head>
    </head>

    b.html:
    <head>
    </head>

    my issue is with the following scenario:
    >load frames.html
    >press the "change lang" link

    in FF 2.0 and IE 7.0 the scenario works in what seems to me to be the
    correct way:
    frames.html is reloaded and shows a.html and google.
    in FF 1.5 however frames.html is reloaded but instead of a.html i get
    b.html which in turn makes the browser go into a loop of repeatedly
    reload frames.html and its frames.

    would love to know if this is a browser issue.
    would love to know of workarounds.
    would love to know anything about this ;)

    adios and thanks in advance,
    eyal.
    Eyal, Feb 27, 2007