    up with various fixes for that layout.
    Thanks.
    , Aug 13, 2007

  2. Matt White Guest

    On Aug 13, 9:37 am, wrote:
    > I create a new CSS structure and divs on a right and left sides with
    > width 150px are conflicting with 100% wide and high div laying under
    > them with 150px margin on both sides in Firefox only. This can be seen
    > herehttp://vunet.us/about/(scrollbar is not perfectly visible).
    > Could someone suggest a fix? And... your total opinion/comment about
    > this CSS structure is very appreciated. I did a deep research to come
    > up with various fixes for that layout.
    > Thanks.

    On #middle, add:
    z-index: 1;

    The greater the z-index of an element, the higher up on the stack it
    is placed. So an element with z-index 1 would be visible over an
    element of z-index 0.
    Matt White, Aug 13, 2007

    On Aug 13, 11:52 am, Matt White <> wrote:
    > On Aug 13, 9:37 am, wrote:
    >
    > > I create a new CSS structure and divs on a right and left sides with
    > > width 150px are conflicting with 100% wide and high div laying under
    > > them with 150px margin on both sides in Firefox only. This can be seen
    > > herehttp://vunet.us/about/(scrollbaris not perfectly visible).
    > > Could someone suggest a fix? And... your total opinion/comment about
    > > this CSS structure is very appreciated. I did a deep research to come
    > > up with various fixes for that layout.
    > > Thanks.

    > On #middle, add:
    > z-index: 1;
    >
    > The greater the z-index of an element, the higher up on the stack it
    > is placed. So an element with z-index 1 would be visible over an
    > element of z-index 0.

    Oh, yes! that certainly is a great solution. However, how will my
    right div look like, if, for example, I want to show its left-side
    border? Isn't there a way to nicely fit them all in its places?
    Thanks
    , Aug 13, 2007

    On Aug 13, 12:01 pm, wrote:
    > On Aug 13, 11:52 am, Matt White <> wrote:
    >

    > > On Aug 13, 9:37 am, wrote:

    > > > I create a new CSS structure and divs on a right and left sides with
    > > > width 150px are conflicting with 100% wide and high div laying under
    > > > them with 150px margin on both sides in Firefox only. This can be seen
    > > > herehttp://vunet.us/about/(scrollbarisnot perfectly visible).
    > > > Could someone suggest a fix? And... your total opinion/comment about
    > > > this CSS structure is very appreciated. I did a deep research to come
    > > > up with various fixes for that layout.
    > > > Thanks.

    > > On #middle, add:
    > > z-index: 1;

    > > The greater the z-index of an element, the higher up on the stack it
    > > is placed. So an element with z-index 1 would be visible over an
    > > element of z-index 0.

    > Oh, yes! that certainly is a great solution. However, how will my
    > right div look like, if, for example, I want to show its left-side
    > border? Isn't there a way to nicely fit them all in its places?
    > Thanks

    Hm.. actually it will not work because my #middle div fully expands
    and #right div is on top of it. I must apply z-index:1 to #right div
    eventually.
    , Aug 13, 2007
  5. Neredbojias Guest

    Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Mon, 13 Aug 2007 15:37:21 GMT
    scribed:

    > I create a new CSS structure and divs on a right and left sides with
    > width 150px are conflicting with 100% wide and high div laying under
    > them with 150px margin on both sides in Firefox only. This can be seen
    > here http://vunet.us/about/ (scrollbar is not perfectly visible).
    > Could someone suggest a fix? And... your total opinion/comment about
    > this CSS structure is very appreciated. I did a deep research to come
    > up with various fixes for that layout.
    > Thanks.

    Ze padding on ze #right is vat's cossink ze problemo, cossack.

    --
    Neredbojias
    Neredbojias, Aug 13, 2007

    On Aug 13, 5:43 pm, Neredbojias <> wrote:
    > Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Mon, 13 Aug 2007 15:37:21 GMT
    > scribed:
    >
    > > I create a new CSS structure and divs on a right and left sides with
    > > width 150px are conflicting with 100% wide and high div laying under
    > > them with 150px margin on both sides in Firefox only. This can be seen
    > > herehttp://vunet.us/about/(scrollbar is not perfectly visible).
    > > Could someone suggest a fix? And... your total opinion/comment about
    > > this CSS structure is very appreciated. I did a deep research to come
    > > up with various fixes for that layout.
    > > Thanks.

    > Ze padding on ze #right is vat's cossink ze problemo, cossack.
    >
    > --
    > Neredbojias
    > Half lies are worth twice as much as whole lies.

    zis is sum brilliante observacione, danke mucho! problemo est fixe!
    , Aug 13, 2007
  7. Neredbojias Guest

    Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Mon, 13 Aug 2007 21:59:44
    GMT scribed:

    >> > I create a new CSS structure and divs on a right and left sides
    >> > with width 150px are conflicting with 100% wide and high div laying
    >> > under them with 150px margin on both sides in Firefox only. This
    >> > can be seen herehttp://vunet.us/about/(scrollbar is not perfectly
    >> > visible). Could someone suggest a fix? And... your total
    >> > opinion/comment about this CSS structure is very appreciated. I did
    >> > a deep research to come up with various fixes for that layout.
    >> > Thanks.

    >> Ze padding on ze #right is vat's cossink ze problemo, cossack.
    >>
    >> --
    >> Neredbojias
    >> Half lies are worth twice as much as whole lies.

    > zis is sum brilliante observacione, danke mucho! problemo est fixe!

    Mercy bowcoop, El Stasho.

    --
    Neredbojias
    Neredbojias, Aug 14, 2007