Firefox div width conflict

vunet.us

I create a new CSS structure and divs on a right and left sides with
width 150px are conflicting with 100% wide and high div laying under
them with 150px margin on both sides in Firefox only. This can be seen
here http://vunet.us/about/ (scrollbar is not perfectly visible).
Could someone suggest a fix? And... your total opinion/comment about
this CSS structure is very appreciated. I did a deep research to come
up with various fixes for that layout.
Thanks.

Matt White

I create a new CSS structure and divs on a right and left sides with
width 150px are conflicting with 100% wide and high div laying under
them with 150px margin on both sides in Firefox only. This can be seen
herehttp://vunet.us/about/(scrollbar is not perfectly visible).
Could someone suggest a fix? And... your total opinion/comment about
this CSS structure is very appreciated. I did a deep research to come
up with various fixes for that layout.
Thanks.

On #middle, add:
z-index: 1;

The greater the z-index of an element, the higher up on the stack it
is placed. So an element with z-index 1 would be visible over an
element of z-index 0.

vunet.us

On #middle, add:
z-index: 1;

The greater the z-index of an element, the higher up on the stack it
is placed. So an element with z-index 1 would be visible over an
element of z-index 0.

Oh, yes! that certainly is a great solution. However, how will my
right div look like, if, for example, I want to show its left-side
border? Isn't there a way to nicely fit them all in its places?
Thanks

vunet.us

Oh, yes! that certainly is a great solution. However, how will my
right div look like, if, for example, I want to show its left-side
border? Isn't there a way to nicely fit them all in its places?
Thanks

Hm.. actually it will not work because my #middle div fully expands
and #right div is on top of it. I must apply z-index:1 to #right div
eventually.

Neredbojias

Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Mon, 13 Aug 2007 15:37:21 GMT
scribed:
I create a new CSS structure and divs on a right and left sides with
width 150px are conflicting with 100% wide and high div laying under
them with 150px margin on both sides in Firefox only. This can be seen
here http://vunet.us/about/ (scrollbar is not perfectly visible).
Could someone suggest a fix? And... your total opinion/comment about
this CSS structure is very appreciated. I did a deep research to come
up with various fixes for that layout.
Thanks.

Ze padding on ze #right is vat's cossink ze problemo, cossack.

vunet.us

Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Mon, 13 Aug 2007 15:37:21 GMT
scribed:

Ze padding on ze #right is vat's cossink ze problemo, cossack.

zis is sum brilliante observacione, danke mucho! problemo est fixe!

Neredbojias

Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Mon, 13 Aug 2007 21:59:44
GMT scribed:
zis is sum brilliante observacione, danke mucho! problemo est fixe!

Mercy bowcoop, El Stasho.