Firing PropertyChangeEvents Problems...

jpshahom

I created a prototype with two JTabbed Pages:

SourcePage:
Has two JRadioButtons
(Either button generates some factor that modifies the data in the
TargetPage)

TargetPage:
Has several JFormattedTextFields whose value is modified by the
factor passed
by clicking on either JRadioButton in the SourcePage.

Two problems:
Atlhough my model - i mean the data - is working correctly in all
cases, I'm having
the hardest time updating the JFormattedTextFields to match the
changes in the model.
If I click on a JButton, the change in data doesn't show up in the
JFormattedTextFields.
If I change the data in the single editable field in the
TargetPage the remainder of
the JFormattedTextFields dependent on that single editable field
are never
updated on the screen.

Question:
Are there any practical examples I could get hold of? Or could
someone give me some advice
as to what approach I should take at this point. I thought that a
small prototype
i created would help, but having spent a lot of time in vain, I'm
getting 'despondent' :)

Thanks.