    or left margins, now printing in each computer different from the other
    and it depend to IE setup. How I can fix it?

    , Jan 17, 2006

  2. Paxton Guest

    wrote:
    > I have a html page, I want to user can print it, I don't know how I
    > can fix margin for page that user can print page without manipulate top
    > or left margins, now printing in each computer different from the other
    > and it depend to IE setup. How I can fix it?

    This isn't an ASP question. I suggest you google " @media print"

    /P.

    Paxton, Jan 17, 2006

  3. Evertjan. Guest

    This isn't an ASP answer, but you cannot google on "@"

    --
    Evertjan.
    The Netherlands.

    Evertjan., Jan 17, 2006
  4. Paxton Guest

    Evertjan. wrote:
    > Paxton wrote on 17 jan 2006 in microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general:
    >

    > > wrote:
    > >> I have a html page, I want to user can print it, I don't know how I
    > >> can fix margin for page that user can print page without manipulate top
    > >> or left margins, now printing in each computer different from the other
    > >> and it depend to IE setup. How I can fix it?

    > > This isn't an ASP question. I suggest you google " @media print"

    > This isn't an ASP answer, but you cannot google on "@"

    This isn't continuing a non-ASP post, but you can if you put it in
    double quotes (like in my response)

    ;-)

    /P.

    Paxton, Jan 17, 2006
  5. Evertjan. Guest

    No, "@media" and "media" give exactly the same number of hits.

    --
    Evertjan.
    The Netherlands.

    Evertjan., Jan 17, 2006
  6. Paxton Guest

    Evertjan. wrote:
    > Paxton wrote on 17 jan 2006 in microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general:
    >
    > > Evertjan. wrote:
    > >> Paxton wrote on 17 jan 2006 in
    > >> microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general:

    > >> This isn't an ASP answer, but you cannot google on "@"
    > >>

    > > This isn't continuing a non-ASP post, but you can if you put it in
    > > double quotes (like in my response)

    > No, "@media" and "media" give exactly the same number of hits.

    Ah, but "@media print" and @media print give entirely different results
    (except for the first one).

    /P.

    Paxton, Jan 17, 2006
  7. Evertjan. Guest

    Paxton wrote on 17 jan 2006 in microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general:

    >> No, "@media" and "media" give exactly the same number of hits.
    >>

    > Ah, but "@media print" and @media print give entirely different results
    > (except for the first one).

    That does not mean Google searches for the "@".
    Google does not.

    --
    Evertjan.
    The Netherlands.

    Evertjan., Jan 17, 2006
  8. Paxton Guest

    Evertjan. wrote:
    > Paxton wrote on 17 jan 2006 in microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general:
    >

    > >> No, "@media" and "media" give exactly the same number of hits.
    > >>

    > > Ah, but "@media print" and @media print give entirely different results
    > > (except for the first one).

    > That does not mean Google searches for the "@".