fixed size div

scaredemz

hi all ... designing a page and i have a standard "template" page i
created. this page has a div (body) in which the different text for
each page will go. my problem is this, some of the text is really large
and extends out of the div and out of the body of the template page.
i'd like to fix the width and height of the div and have it generate
its own scrollbars when the content exceeds that width or height. pls
help.

Mark Parnell

i'd like to fix the width and height of the div and have it generate
its own scrollbars when the content exceeds that width or height.

Why? The browser is already capable of producing scrollbars when needed.