    myFrame1 = new fFrame(175,205,600,360, "features1.html");
    }
    </SCRIPT>
    a b, Feb 20, 2004

  2. a b

    SpaceGirl Guest

    "a b" <> wrote in message
    news:3ZwZb.16324$...
    > I have included the following code in my page to create a floating frame

    but
    > I would like to eliminate the border it automatically makes. is there a

    way
    > to do this??
    >
    > Maigen
    >
    > <SCRIPT SRC="fframe.js"></SCRIPT>
    > <SCRIPT>
    > var myFrame;
    > function init (){
    > myFrame1 = new fFrame(175,205,600,360, "features1.html");
    > }
    > </SCRIPT>

    What the hell is a floating frame?

    Why not just place an <iframe> inside a layer (<DIV>) then you can place it
    anywhere on the page you like using CSS. You dont need ANY script to do
    that.
    SpaceGirl, Feb 21, 2004

  3. Toby A Inkster, Feb 21, 2004
  4. a b wrote:

    >I have included the following code in my page to create a floating frame but
    >I would like to eliminate the border it automatically makes. is there a way
    >to do this??
    >
    >Maigen
    >
    ><SCRIPT SRC="fframe.js"></SCRIPT>
    ><SCRIPT>
    >var myFrame;
    >function init (){
    > myFrame1 = new fFrame(175,205,600,360, "features1.html");
    >}
    ></SCRIPT>

    1st, make sure to put units in your stylesheet. It's just sitting at
    0,0 on my screen. Second...

    iframe {
    border: 0px;
    }