floating frames

a b

I have included the following code in my page to create a floating frame but
I would like to eliminate the border it automatically makes. is there a way
to do this??

Maigen

<SCRIPT SRC="fframe.js"></SCRIPT>
<SCRIPT>
var myFrame;
function init (){
myFrame1 = new fFrame(175,205,600,360, "features1.html");
}
</SCRIPT>

SpaceGirl

a b said:
I have included the following code in my page to create a floating frame but
I would like to eliminate the border it automatically makes. is there a way
to do this??

Maigen

<SCRIPT SRC="fframe.js"></SCRIPT>
<SCRIPT>
var myFrame;
function init (){
myFrame1 = new fFrame(175,205,600,360, "features1.html");
}
</SCRIPT>

What the hell is a floating frame?

Why not just place an <iframe> inside a layer (<DIV>) then you can place it
anywhere on the page you like using CSS. You dont need ANY script to do
that.

Neil Marshall

a said:
I have included the following code in my page to create a floating frame but
I would like to eliminate the border it automatically makes. is there a way
to do this??

Maigen

<SCRIPT SRC="fframe.js"></SCRIPT>
<SCRIPT>
var myFrame;
function init (){
myFrame1 = new fFrame(175,205,600,360, "features1.html");
}
</SCRIPT>
1st, make sure to put units in your stylesheet. It's just sitting at
0,0 on my screen. Second...

iframe {
border: 0px;
}