Flow layout to grid layout

Andrew Chalk

I have set a page to "flow layout". How do i now set it back to grid layout?

Many thanks

Guest

I have set a page to "flow layout". How do i now set it back to grid
layout?

Don't bother? Grid layout is pretty browser specific and doesn't layout
well in most cases.

But if you insist on changing it, click on the page itself, and select the
properties tab.

Andrew Chalk

Thanks. Apparently only in HTML view.

- A