Focus to be removed

munashkrar03

Hi Dear

I'm very pleased to have your help about to solve a technical issue
related to HTML Editlet Editor. In this I' m facing the problem that
I'm getting unable to find the particular coding which lets this HTML
Editor to be focused after loading on the page. Actually I'm using
this HTML Editor in my web page and when the page is loaded, the focus
always gone to html editor though I set up the focus to another form
element, which is a text box, on the onload event of the body. I want
you kindly help me and tell me the particular line or code in the HTML
Editor coding which enforces this application to be focused
forcefully.

Kindly send me replies or mails at (e-mail address removed) or
(e-mail address removed)

I do most welcome of all responses come back from your side and will
be always very thankful for your act of kindness.

Best Regards

Munish Jain

Gabriel Genellina

I'm very pleased to have your help about to solve a technical issue
related to HTML Editlet Editor. In this I' m facing the problem that

You should ask the author - I don't think this product has anything to do
with Python.