following simple java questions :)

Thomas

As now I have to use the class Stack and use it for a class Symbols. The
thing is, the class Synbol is defined in other package, so I get
unrecognized symbol 'Symbol'. ;). What are solutions to this ? Should I use
more generall type in Stack like Object (since every class inheriths from
it) ?
Are there any solution like 'C'-style headers or similar to let know class
Stack where the class Symbol is defined ?

Joshua Cranmer

As now I have to use the class Stack and use it for a class Symbols. The
thing is, the class Synbol is defined in other package, so I get
unrecognized symbol 'Symbol'. ;). What are solutions to this ? Should I
use more generall type in Stack like Object (since every class inheriths
from it) ?
Are there any solution like 'C'-style headers or similar to let know
class Stack where the class Symbol is defined ?

import /package/.Symbol;